CPR / AED Program Documentation
Please find below our CPR / AED Documentation from Accessing the System to PowerPoint and PDF information on the program.
- Coronavirus Protocols for Responders
- Accessing Your Online NSN Account
- General Testing of the CPR Alerting System
- VOICE and TEXT Caller ID Numbers
- AED Battery and Pads Replacement
- Alerting Protocols
- Coordinator Login for NSN
- Cardiac Arrest Response Team (CART) Coordinator's Welcome Letter to New Residents
- Do Not Resuscitate Order Determination - The Villages (PDF)
- October 21st, 2022 Meeting PowerPoint
- October 21st Meeting PowerPoint (in PDF Format)
- CPR/AED Program Brochure (PDF)
- Florida Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Form
Want To Know More?
Want to know more information about the Neighbors Saving Neighbors program? Start by filling out this form and we'll get back to you with the information your looking for.
Videos on CPR / AED Program
Videos from YouTube:
CPR / AED - Quick Training
West Heming Way AED Drill
The Neighbors Saving Neighbors service is saving lives by providing quick and effective communication when its needed most.